Tuesday, November 8, 2011

- Tally Ho -

IMPCOM-China got back to us. This is moderately embarassing...

Devon isn't standing on the great wall. She's standing in front of a famous painting of the great wall, which is on display in an art gallery in europe.

We know the gallery. My boys are on the line with IMPCOM-Europe. We're mobilizing a unit right now to track her down. When we've got her, I'll bring her in and find out what's the deal with the pictures and figure out what she's planning on doing off the island. She's up to something, and the taunting confirms it, in my mind.

The operatives that are on-mission have been given a strict non-engagement orders. Contain her, talk with her, and ask her to cooperate. If she refuses, back off, wait for me. If I have to, I'll come to her. I'm going to get to the bottom of this. I'm off right now to catch a flight off the tarmac. More after.

No comments:

Post a Comment