Saturday, November 5, 2011

- Surprise -

I received a letter today. No return address. I'm really not sure how the letter even found me, but... well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Inside was a single photograph, recently taken. It was a picture of Devon, grinning her big Devon grin and staring into the camera with a look that said 'Come get me, pussy'.

Challenge Accepted.

R&D is analyzing the photograph. They're working on determining the location Devon sent the picture from, using the buildings in the background of the shot. I won't give it away here, just in case, but we're close to nailing down her location. I've already mobilized a team to go find her.

I have a feeling that my boys are off on a wild goose chase (or duck chase, as the case may be. QQQ and all that.) and when they get there, Devon will be long gone. But... we can start to track her, maybe determine where she's going next.

Big mistake, hermana. I'll find you soon enough. And hell, if you're just on vacation, I might join you.

Please, please, don't be up to anything stupid or illegal.

-

In other news, our hunt for #772 isn't going well. He's long gone, which isn't surprising. A focus like that can go ANYWHERE. A part of me is relieved, to be honest. He didn't hurt any of my men, and for that alone I owe him. But, it's my job to contain focuses. If he's cooperative and understanding, we can probably find a place for him to do some good, but... well, top brass is pretty firm on how we handle high-powered focuses. I'll put in a good word for our gentleman Focus, though.

Maybe it'll be enough.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment