Tuesday, November 29, 2011

- Devon and an Update -

I met with Devon. I'll try to keep the detals vague, but she is in a bit of trouble. Not that I'm really surprised. When is she not in trouble? It seems to be a rare occurance.

I've passed along some information to her regarding some business. Hopefully, she'll get what she needs. And, perhaps, I might get some information regarding a few other things I've been dealing with. An old score to settle, so to speak.

I've deployed a second team into the field today. A few new recruits that have finished their IMPCOM training course. Dependable men, and they've got one job and one job alone - keep tabs on Devon. They won't let me down. They've got orders to stay out of her way, but if she gets in trouble, she's got a handy way of calling for help, and they should be in a prime position to assist her.
Hopefully they'll have a very boring first deployment.
Somehow, though, I doubt it will be so easy.

On to other business.

I'm sending in a second team, equipped with a little surprise, to pay a visit to our dearest friend, #772. The top brass got wind that I was leaving him be, and they told me to bring him in. By force.

Tally-ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment